My page rank jumped to 4 from zero in three months !!!

Yes friends google really gave me a kiss. My blog's page rank has jumped to 4 from zero in just 3 months. I am really happy.

How did i do this?

What are your thinking? I bought links?Or some other secret methods? No0p.I also can't say surely how it happened but i found few causes which have done my job.

Firstly i have submitted my blog in lot of blog directories.Most of them have page rank 3 to 7. So i am getting backlinks from them. Some of them also publish rss. So then i also get a lot of backlinks for recent posts.Accordinig to google webmaster tools i have got total 346 back links.

Secondly i have updated my blog everyday and wrote lot of posts.I have tried to write good content. Specially talking about september, when posted 50 articles. I also linked those with other posts. Don't spam in your blog. You may not write lot of posts but write good and long posts with niche keywords.


Thats may be the cause to jump my page rank.

1 Response to "My page rank jumped to 4 from zero in three months !!!"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Great stuff! Mine just went to PR3 in about the same length of time.. don't forget to visit me on http://www.makemesomemoney.co.uk

    Alan

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by FThemes | Converted by BloggerTheme