Why e-gold blocks account ?

Now a days i am observing that lot of companies are having problems with e-gold. They are saying that they are in serious problem with their e-gold account. eigold is blocking their account. Specially the High Investment Profit companies are facing these problem. So i saw that few top and popular companies are using e-bullion and Liberty Reserve and others also using these beside e-gold . Not only those companies , many user accounts are also being blocked. In many forums i saw people are screaming that how can i resolve this problem and get those locked gold?

e-gold website says that they blocks accounts those are used from unsecured servers, exploited IP, open IP. But i don't know how much they can do the justice. I also feel risk. Thats why i use e-bullion. For payment Paypal. Because if some how my account is blocked then i have search experts who take the money back from locked accounts. I will also try to write post on the topic how to get money from blocked account. If you have blocked e-gold account and want to invest money from that for high profit you can Join Hypex Invest. They are monitored by more than four websites and certified that they are paying. Its very interesting that they take investment from only $0.10! and giving 8-10% interest per day. You can take a look here if you wish. Best of luck.

3 Response to "Why e-gold blocks account ?"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi !.
    You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
    The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
    Do you want to become really rich in short time?
    That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

    I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
    I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
    It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://akepodacaj.uvoweb.net/kawileso.html
    and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

    Anonymous says:

    Hello!
    You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
    There is no initial capital needed.
    You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
    for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
    I have been participating in one project for several years,
    and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

    Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

    P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

    [url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

    Anonymous says:

    Hi!
    You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
    There is no initial capital needed.
    You may commense earning with a money that usually goes
    for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
    I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
    and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

    Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

    P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by FThemes | Converted by BloggerTheme